At Flatwater Bank our employees are empowered to do the right thing every day. They live the vision to improve the lives of our customers, employees, and community. We do this through personalized banking, customized financial resources, financial outreach, and community engagement. Why? #BecauseWeCare.
We also have fun. Because at the end of the day, we want our employees to enjoy coming to work and be proud of the company they call their employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We take pride in offering the very best environment for our employees.
We offer benefits such as:
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- 401(k) Contributions
- Life Insurance
- Paid Personal Time Off
SEE OPEN POSITIONS
Ag & Commercial Lender
Flatwater Bank – Ansley, NE
Flatwater Bank – Ansley, NE
Flatwater Bank is seeking an ag and commercial lender to develop new business and expand loan relationships in our Ansley, NE market. The position is required to have an agricultural or related background as well as lending experience. The candidate will develop knowledge of this market as well as our products and services and work to explain loan options, rates, terms, and collateral requirements to customers and prospects.
We are seeking a candidate willing to become involved and engaged in the market and community and promote products and services to current and prospective clients. You will act as a liaison between customers and our financial institution.
- Develop new business and expand existing relationships
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options, and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish goals
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty, and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines
- Proven working experience as a loan officer
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work independently in a goal-oriented environment
- BS degree in agribusiness or ag finance, economics or a related field
Job Type: Full-time