Choose a savings program to meet your needs and goals:
A Traditional Savings Account is still a great way to meet your financial goals. The convenience, flexibility, and liquidity of our savings accounts attract a diverse population of customers.
Our savings account features:
- $50.00 minimum balance*
- No limit on number of deposits
- Maximum of twelve withdrawals per quarter**
- Pays a great rate- Interest calculated using daily balance method, compounded and credited quarterly
- Online Banking
To sign up for a savings account, apply now or stop by the bank.
*During any quarterly period in which the average collected balance falls below $50.00, the account will be subject to a $9.00 quarterly maintenance fee. (If you are a minor the fee will only apply if your average collected balance falls below $10.00).
**An activity fee of $1.00 will be charged for each non-ATM withdrawal exceeding twelve (12) per quarter. These twelve (12) withdrawals include regular withdrawals, transfers, and electronic debits.
Frontier Money Market accounts offer:
- Free online banking with state-of-the-art security — secure, anytime access to your account
- Free withdrawals (six per statement cycle*) — convenient access to your cash
- Low $10 monthly maintenance fee waived with $1,000 average daily collected balance — saves you money**
- Low $50 minimum opening deposit — opening your account is hassle-free
- Competitive interest rate that increases with higher balances
- ID theft assistance
- Bonus Rate on CD: +.50% above posted rates***
- Consumer Loan Rate Discount: .25%****
* Interest is accrued daily on the balance of collected funds and added to the account monthly. An activity fee of $3 will be charged for each withdrawal exceeding six (6) that are made from an account during each monthly statement period.
**For any day that the balance of collected funds in your account falls below $1,000, a $10.00 maintenance fee will be assessed for that monthly statement period.
***For new CDs only, excludes CD Specials.
****For new loans only.