Choose a Savings Program to Meet Your Needs and Goals:
A Traditional Savings Account is still a great way to meet your financial goals. The convenience, flexibility, and liquidity of our savings accounts attract a diverse population of customers.
Our savings account features:
- $50.00 Minimum Balance1
- No Limit on Number of Deposits
- Maximum of Twelve Withdrawals Per Quarter2
- Pays a Great Rate3
- Online & Mobile Banking
To sign up for a savings account, apply now or stop by the bank.
1 During any quarterly period in which the average collected balance falls below $50.00, the account will be subject to a $9.00 quarterly maintenance fee. (If you are a minor the fee will only apply if your average collected balance falls below $10.00).
2 An activity fee of $1.00 will be charged for each non-ATM withdrawal exceeding twelve (12) per quarter. These twelve (12) withdrawals include regular withdrawals, transfers, and electronic debits.
3 Interest calculated using daily balance method, compounded and credited quarterly
Frontier Money Market
Frontier Money Market Accounts Offer:
- Free Online Banking with State-of-the-Art Security
- Competitive Interest Rate that Increases with Higher Balances1
- Free Withdrawals: 6 Per Statement Cycle2
- Low $50 Minimum Opening Deposit
- Low $10 Monthly Maintenance Fee Waived with $1,000 Average Daily Collected Balance3
- ID Theft Assistance
- Bonus Rate on CD: +.50% Above Posted Rates4
- Consumer Loan Rate Discount: .25%5
1 Interest is accrued daily on the balance of collected funds and added to the account monthly.
2 An activity fee of $3 will be charged for each withdrawal exceeding six (6) that are made from an account during each monthly statement period.
3 For any day that the balance of collected funds in your account falls below $1,000, a $10.00 maintenance fee will be assessed for that monthly statement cycle.
4 For new CDs only, excludes CD Specials.
5 For new loans only and automatic debit on loan payment