READY TO WORK WITH YOU...
We finance the following types of properties:
- Owner occupied
- Cabin mortgages and second homes
- Vacant land mortgages
- Investment or rental property loans
- Construction to permanent loans
- USDA rural development mortgages
- Local service
- Personal attention
- Traditional fixed rates available
Ready to Apply?
Once you find a home that meets your preferences, needs and budget, it’s time to apply for your loan.
All lenders are required to have you provide information about yourself and anyone else, such as a spouse or partner, who will be listed as a co-borrower on the mortgage. We are happy to fill out the application with information provided by you or if you prefer a more do-it-yourself approach, we have an option for that too.
If you want to start online, and you get to the point where you need more information … or just want to talk with a live human being, we are here for you. Our experienced lenders are just a phone call or email away.
There are two ways to get started:
1. Have a lender contact me
This link will take you to a short questionnaire. Complete this information and one of our lenders will be in contact to assist you in completing an application.
2. Complete the app and submit it to our lenders
This will allow you to complete a mortgage application using DocuSign. Use the "Finish Later" link to save your information and come back to it (an email/link will be sent to you. Use this link to come back to your application). When you are ready to submit your application, select "FINISH" to send us your completed application via DocuSign (a secure way to submit your information).
When applying for joint credit (i.e. husband and wife), complete the borrower and additional borrower forms above. One spouse will need to complete the borrower form and the other the additional borrower form. When completing the additional borrower form, complete sections 1, 5, 7, and 9 and if sharing assets, liabilities, and real estate (sections 2, 3, 4, and 6) sign that additional borrower information is included in the borrower form by inserting you spouse name (borrower) in these sections.
These forms allow you to complete a mortgage application using DocuSign. Use the "Finish Later" link to save your information and come back to it (an email/link will be sent to you. Use this link to come back to your application). When you are ready to submit your application, select "FINISH" to send us your completed application via DocuSign (a secure way to submit your information).
Things to Consider when looking at a mortgage loan or refinancing:
Know what you can realistically afford: We like to talk to clients ahead of time to help establish what they can afford. Having a clear picture of what you are able to pay is essential and will make the entire process smoother.
Be patient: Buying a home will possibly be one of the largest financial decisions you'll ever make. A little preparation ahead of time will allow everything to fall in place when you find the home of your dreams.
Start putting together documents that will assist in the pre-approval process. It can be overwhelming to customers that are looking for a quick turnaround time when they learn about the documents required as part of the process. Here are some of the things you will need:
- Proof of income- (W-2s, recent pay stubs, etc. and if self-employed, 2 years tax returns).
- Assets- including 2-3 months of statements from checking and savings accounts, retirement, and stock/investment accounts.
- Debts- A list of all debts (a credit report will be pulled for verification) and documentation of any alimony or child support payments or other liability requirements.
- Other documents including 2-years of employment and address history, driver's license or valid State ID, and any other documents impacting your ability to pay (i.e. bankruptcy documents, gift letters, etc.)