Convenience for You and Your Employees
Make your business purchases easy with Visa® business debit cards. Use it just like a credit card, but purchases are deducted directly from the business checking account associated with your card. Or, use it at ATMs to access cash. Best of all, your purchases are protected with Visa.
- Give employees their own card to pay bills.
- Get protection from unauthorized transactions with Visa Zero Liability Policy.1
- Your Visa Business debit card is accepted at more merchants than checks and is the easiest and fastest way to buy at any of the millions of merchants who accept Visa.
- Track and control your budget using Online and Mobile Banking.
- Set up alerts to notify you of suspicious transactions.
- Receive one monthly statement detailing transactions tied to our account.
Exclusive Travel Benefits
- Travel Accident Insurance provides cardholders with coverage of up to $250,000 for all trips when the ticket is paid in full with the Visa Business card.
- Auto Rental Insurance provides cardholders with full coverage in case of damage to the vehicle due to collision or theft in the US and Canada when the rental is paid with the Visa Business card.
- Your card provides free travel assistance services so you can travel with increased safety and save time and money. You can receive assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, simply by calling the telephone number on the reverse of your card.
- Security - with your Visa Business debit card, you do not have to carry cash or worry that it could be lost or stolen. That gives you a sense of safety and a lot of peace of mind. For additional information about the benefits offered by your Visa card, please contact us.
Ready When You Are
In today's world, you expect immediate solutions. We do, too. That's why we offer Instant Issue Visa® debit cards. No more waiting to receive a card in the mail; no more inconvenience, having to carry cash or checks until a new card is received.
We've Got You Covered
All of our VISA® debit cards come with protection through Card Sentry, our proactive risk management tool. Card Sentry evaluates your purchase history and fraud patterns to identify uncharacteristic activity on your card. If fraud is detected, a fraud analyst will notify you and the bank of the suspected activity.
If you are planning to take a trip outside the contiguous states of Nebraska (or where you don’t regularly travel) be sure to let us know before you go to make sure your service remains uninterrupted. You can contact us using this form , by calling or stopping in one of our branch locations.
Lost or Stolen Card?
How to Report a lost or stolen debit card? Anytime you suspect your card has been lost or stolen, contact the bank as soon as possible to notify us. In the meantime, if you use Flatwater Bank's mobile app or Flatwater Bank's online banking you can turn your card off the moment you realize it's been lost or stolen. Click here to learn how.
1. Zero Liability protects you from unauthorized charges. Customer must notify Flatwater Bank within 60 days of receiving their FIRST statement with unauthorized activity.
With our school spirit Visa debit cards, teachers, parents, students and fans can show their true colors with every purchase! For only $10 per card, loyal supporters can receive a debit card with their favorite school logo and chip technology! Flatwater Bank will donate $5 to the Booster Club of the selected school for each new card ordered.