OUR CULTURE & VALUES
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability benefits
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- 401(K) with generous employer match, pre-tax/Roth options
- Life Insurance
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Team-building and professional development
- Company-wide celebrations and events
- Team kudos and recognition programs
Are you looking for a job as a Financial Advisor? Are you interested in getting licensed and starting your career in financial services? Or, do you want to continue your career working for a company that strives to do the right thing while making what is complicated for others, seem simple?
If so, this could be the role for you!
The Investment Service Center, located at Flatwater Bank is seeking applicants to support the needs of our growing business.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, curious, and motivated individual who wants to work or is currently working as a financial advisor. If you are not currently licensed, we’ll provide paid training for your Series 7 and 66 licenses.
Your goals are just as important to us as they are to you. We offer a supportive environment, where we value what you bring to the team. Therefore, you can direct your career at the Investment Service Center and be proud of the work you will do.
In this role you will:
- Learn from the ground up. You will communicate with clients in person, digitally, and over the telephone; schedule appointments, maintain client information, and work with other ISC staff while also working to obtain licensing
- Contribute to our culture as a financial professional by achieving department and personal goals in a fun, fast-paced setting
- Deliver great client service to our clients and co-workers
- Take ownership and tackle complex and challenging issues to resolve the client’s needs
- Adapt quickly when faced with challenges and be enthusiastic about change
- Have a commitment to excellence and provide accurate information to our clients regarding their accounts
- Share your ideas and your feedback to help identify opportunities that will make your experience and our team better
- Live, work and become involved in Gothenburg and/or surrounding communities
- Paid training to obtain Series 7 and Series 66 licenses
- Ongoing coaching and support
- Competitive salary, insurance benefits, 401K and profit sharing
- A fun and collaborative work environment
Education and/or experience requirements:
A Bachelor of Arts or Science degree from a four-year college is required. Experience in financial services, business development, banking, marketing, management, and community involvement is a plus. It's also beneficial if you are a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gothenburg, NE 69138: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)