We are excited that Security State Bank is officially part of the Flatwater Bank Family!
UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS! If you access the SSBNebraska.com website, please update your bookmarks to www.flatwater.bank!
Our software conversion is officially complete, however the information below details important changes.
TRANSITION TIMELINE - IMPORTANT DATES
- June 1st – Print and download transactions from online banking
- June 3rd – Start watching for your new checks to arrive.
- June 3rd – Begin notifying entities you pay electronically about the upcoming switch to a new routing number effective July 1st. See form here.
- June 17th – Start watching for your new debit card to arrive with activation & PIN selection instructions.
- June 24th – Bill pay users: start watching for a letter detailing steps to login to online banking and obtain payee information.
- June 28th – Quicken and Quickbooks users: Login to your software and download transactions through 6/28/2019.
- June 28th – Online banking history and previous online statements will not be available after 4:00 p.m.
- June 28th – Conversion starts and will occur over the weekend. Debit card users should plan on carrying a backup form of payment, as your existing card will be shut off.
- July 1st – Conversion is complete.
- July 1st – Activate your new debit card and begin using it.
- July 1st – Set-up online banking and other banking services.
Click here to access our conversion guide online:
Click below to access forms to assist with the conversion: