Identity theft protection at every stage.
Identity thieves steal mail, skim credit cards, hack into ATMs and rummage through garbage in the search for their next victim. In the blink of an eye, criminals misuse bits and pieces of your personal information to obtain fraudulent credit and make unauthorized purchases.
- Resolving medical fraud
- Limiting damages from stolen or compromised data after home, boat, or RV break-ins
- Preventing criminals from using your good name for employment
Get guidance for:
- Spotting if a child's identity has been stolen
- Power of attorney or legal guardianship questions for elderly family members
- Replacing important documents after a disaster
- Placing active-duty fraud alerts for military service
- Fighting tax fraud to clear your name and secure your refund
- Resolving unauthorized account activity or account takeover
- Responding quickly and effectively to data breach alerts
Get guidance for:
- Avoiding phishing scams and protecting your passwords and data
- Detecting and recovering from email hacking
- Managing your identity and privacy online and through social media
Identity thieves are smart. We're smarter.
Just as we rely on technology to make our lives easier, thieves and criminals rely on the same technology to steal personal information and commit fraudulent crimes. Protecting your identity is our priority; rest assured that our identity protection services are comprehensive and adaptive to changing times. If you want more identity theft information or think you might be a victim of identity theft:
- Call us at 308-537-7181.
- We'll put you in touch with a fraud specialist at Cyberscout's Resolution Center. There is no added cost to you for their services, no matter how often you talk to a fraud specialist.
For news on the latest identity scams and access to a wealth of resources and proactive tips to help you avoid becoming a victim, visit www.cyberscout.com
Note: Identity protection services are available to a spouse and/or immediate family members under 26 years old who live in the household.