For many customers, using cash or checks has been the easiest way to pay a friend or acquaintance. However, with more and more consumers making retail purchases and managing finances via smartphones or other electronic devices, the time is right to introduce a new way of sending money that's fast, convenient and safe.
Using our Online Bill Pay to pay an individual is easy. Called Pay a Person (P:P), it takes just a few simple steps.
- Log in to Online Banking and select "Move Money".
- Under "My Payees" select the + to add them. Select "Pay An Individual".
- Provide the recipient's email address and a secure password of your choosing. The recipient then logs in to a secure site using that password and provides the required account information. A payment is deposited electronically from your account into their account.
- Provide the recipients mailing address and a paper check will be mailed, or
- Provide the recipients bank routing number and deposit account information and a payment is sent electronically.
After you have setup the P:P in Online Banking you can use it on your mobile app. For a quick tutorial, click here. For further questions please contact the bank at 308-537-7181.